• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: TheUndergroundWarlord (Posted: 1/8/2004 10:24:00 PM)
Summary: Good Lyrics...bad Production!
Comment: Cryptic One slowed the beat down too much. Aesop need to have some what of quicker beat for him to drop his dope lyrics. The lyrics for this remix was the same as the original so its nothing special. I personaly think that the original track was put together much better. But Aesop still shows the world how lyrics really come together.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Taken from CP Record’s Euphony CD, this is Cryptic One’s extra dramatic remix of “Coma,” and I do mean extra dramatic. Considering Aesop’s typically dark manner, Cryptic’s new instrumental is appropriate. “Sinister” is a better representation of Cryptic’s work though. While the “Coma” remix isn’t bad, check the other three Aesop Rock cuts here for a better representation of his work.