• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: specialk (Posted: 2/17/2005 6:41:00 PM)
Comment: This was a great chill out song that is one of the latest cuts by Aesop Rock. If you are looking for some great hip hop you are at the right place.Check this one out right now.
Name: Dasem (Posted: 2/11/2005 7:44:00 AM)
Summary: Good Stuff.
Comment: I've always liked Aesop, he has an interesting style and he is intensely listenable, especially over Blockhead’s beats. It took me a few listens to really appreciate, what I think, is by far the best song off his disappointing new EP. So yeah, Blockhead and Aesop are unstoppable and maybe Aesop should just stick with Blockhead instead of getting horrible beats off El-P.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 2/7/2005 3:15:00 PM)|
Comment: With a menacing, big-bottom, booming beat, Aesop Rock goes straight at your dome. I haven't been too enthused from the Jukie camp in a bit, but hearing this joint made me reaffirm my “luh fuh dem.” Lyrically, few…scratch that, none are approaching Aesop's style. Highly recommended from this dj! So nice, I'll say it twice: pick it up, pick it up.
Name: chelly (Posted: 2/4/2005 8:47:00 PM)
Summary: I Think This Song Is Great!
Comment: Blockhead has done it again!!
Name: Crane Spider (Posted: 1/28/2005 2:03:00 PM)
Summary: I Get It Now
Comment: Most of this kid’s fan base never really had a grasp on good hip-hop due to either location or age. Or maybe the fact that a lot of "underground" or "abstract" artists/fans embrace something so close to their own talent level, which is low. I’m not mad though. It is what it is.