• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Hypenitis (Posted: 2/24/2004 9:29:00 PM)
Summary: Aesop And El-p Doonit
Comment: Aesop continues to keep his style original and complex. El-P's production is just sick. Real good track.
Name: _spooler2_ (Posted: 1/4/2004 10:48:00 AM)
Summary: I Don't Like ........emmmmmmm.....n/a!
Comment: Fairly abismal beat, but listenable. Aesop drops his sh*t amazing though.
Name: J6N (Posted: 12/17/2003 4:36:00 PM)
Comment: What the f*ck is up with that beat? It's not even a beat really, it just sounds like a beat which is just getting going, so you sit and listen and wait for it to get going....but then 2 minutes and 55 seconds later it's over. It's just basically a bunch of random piano sounds then it stops, then more random piano sounds, it sounds so f*ckin horrible and crap. But on top of the sh*tty beat Aesop drops line after line after line of pure gold.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: ‘Kill Em All’ is Aesop Rock’s contribution from the Def Jux Presents EP. If you are a close follower of Aesop’s you have probably already copped this one. If not, the dirty, piano laced instrumental and the ultra visual lyricism on ‘Kill Em All’ should satisfy. Even with cut clocking in at under three minutes, Aesop manages to cram in a colossal amount of his complex thought verbalized in lines like “I’d rather be the wisher than the penny in the well.”
Name: stargytz00 (Posted: 5/3/2002 2:00:00 PM)
Summary: If Aesop Was A Sniper We'd All Die
Comment: This is one of my favorite lyricists to grab the steel and pull triggas.