• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: kimberlygrace (Posted: 2/20/2004 10:34:00 AM)
Comment: Thing is that I like the original a lot better. But I really only think that it's because I heard the original first. If I had heard this one then the offbeat first try, I would probably dig this one a whole lot more. But I suggest everyone give it a listen.
Name: J6N (Posted: 12/17/2003 4:40:00 PM)
Summary: Thank You RJD2!!
Comment: Okay I f*ckin hated the origanal "Kill Em All" because the beat was bad (if you could call it a beat), however Aesop was on top form, so I'm glad RJD2 has stepped in and did a remix. The beat here, although not RJD2's best, is interesting and perfect for Aesop. F*ck the origanal! Buy the remix!
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: RJD2 offers his revamp of “Kill Em All”—the single which you may of read about and heard on this very same site. With an array of interesting samples, RJD2 provides a very worthy reconstruction. The same complex wordplay remains, including the memorable closing line: “I’d rather be the wisher than the penny in the well.” If you missed “Kill Em All” the first time around, don’t pass it up again.