BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Kuusouka Kasuupre (Posted: 4/11/2013 9:45:00 AM; Partial IP: 98.173.194)
Location: East Coast, USA
Comment: A Classic even still in the year 2013. As usual with Aesop's style, this song is yet another Masterpiece of Sampling and crazy Creative Lyricism. A track that can never become one played out.
Name: specialk (Posted: 2/17/2005 6:43:00 PM)
Summary: Great One
Comment: Both his new songs are good. He may be more polished then he was about 5 years. The album should be good then.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 2/7/2005 3:15:00 PM)|
Comment: El-Producto's signature sound- you know it when you hear it and you get to hear it flexed to full-effect as he provides the thump for Mr. Rock to get surgical with. It's got that space-synth, thick-funk/grunge sprinkled goodness that helped propel Producto to legendary status. Aesop spits hard line after hard line, rhyme for rhyme, verse for verse. Not bad. I was kind of questioning the title at first as "number 9" has been kinda played for a minute, but the Jukies manage to have fun with the metaphor.
Name: majess (Posted: 1/26/2005 12:09:00 PM)
Summary: Aesop's Back!
Comment: Now it's been a lot of Aesop hate goin' on in the forums (believe me I was hatin' ‘Bazooka tooth'), but this joint is heat. El-P must've found one of his old Co-Flow diskettes ‘cause the beat is bananas. Definite must-listen.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Aesop Rock||Found: 7|