• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: The Poet Society (Posted: 11/8/2014 8:17:00 PM; Partial IP: 226.11.118)
Location: Queens, NY
Comment: I was shocked at negative reviews. This is a great laid back, positive track.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: My God, I just felt like getting all Dolemite on my girlfriend after this one. To capture the essence of the “Aesthetic Appeal” picture getting sex, smoking a peace pipe, and then just chillun’. Aesthetic is as melodic as balls with the flow and Indione’s beat has mad soul. I like the beat, the lyrics; yeah this is pretty tight if those maxin’ beats are for you. Not for the M.O.P. fans or anything. Good stuff nonetheless.
Name: uno (Posted: 9/26/2002 3:18:00 PM)
Summary: Chill Music
Comment: I honestly hope you people were not expecting a banging hard track, look at the name ''Aesthetics,” to have a sense of beauty and emotion. Don’t just click a song and be lazy, but rather think about the name of every group you listen to, you can usually understand how they’re gonna sound. Overall, a no doubt chill track, but the lyrics need some work.
Name: LXV100 (Posted: 8/26/2002 3:59:00 AM)
Summary: Time Warp MC's!
Comment: This shit sounds like it was recorded in somebody's bedroom. The beat is boring. A waste of wax.
Name: MOTU (Posted: 8/23/2002 1:31:00 PM)
Comment: The production is good but the lyrics are weak!