• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: chris (Posted: 4/17/2009 5:19:00 PM; Partial IP: 87.239.185)
Location: peekskill ny
Comment: not awful not a premier beat though
Name: JIHAD7234 (Posted: 12/7/2006 6:07:00 AM)
Summary: Come On Prem???
Comment: Afu-ra just sucks. You should've stayed Jeru's hype man. The track just sucks- like a dark child knock of.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: With a title like "Bring It Right", you may first think this cut is merely a sermon on how you should act as an MC. Luckily, since this is Afu Ra, we know he won't lay down the lecture -- just precise, lyrical science. Although not quite at the caliber of "Equality", this cut shouldn't disappoint.