• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: diligentone (Posted: 1/21/2004 2:02:00 AM)
Summary: That Vocal Sample
Comment: My favorite vocal sample beat up until 9th Wonder hit, still very fresh though.
Its actually The Beatminerz, not Preem, and the label-art of this single is off the hinges.
Name: smudge (Posted: 5/2/2003 3:16:00 PM)
Comment: Is there anything wrong with this production? Fair enough technically Premos beat are always on point but are occasionally real boring. This is just perfect.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Praise Jah, for a true miracle has taken place. Finally, we are blessed with a modern-day Bootcamp-affiliated release that isn’t straight garbage. Instead of continuing to redefine the term “has-been,” Smif-N-Wesson (as I like to remember them) decide to give the BCC’s tarnished reputation a long overdue spitshine. Second in command under Afu, the Bucktown duo proceed to bring you back to the days of “Da Shinin” over an obscenely nice, reggae-tinged instrumental. But let’s not forget about the main man under scrutiny here. Afu definitely holds his own, lending amusing lines like, “Seven days around the clock, ass all in the videos… but this is hip hop, stop it, go make a porno.” Amen. When this gem hits the online store, make sure you have your six bucks ready for the UGHH collection plate.
Name: Infinite Thoughtz (Posted: 7/25/2002 11:30:00 PM)
Summary: This Track Is Cool
Comment: Afu-Ra comes aight,but Cocoa Brovaz came out pretty tight. I'm feeling that beat by Premier. It sounds like Barrington Levy in the background.