BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: hiphopsifu77 (Posted: 9/17/2005 2:41:00 PM)
Comment: Can't say enough good things about the beat on this track. Afu isn't bad on this either.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: The RZA is back in full..., what's that? Excuse me. Oh it's a Primo cut, you sure? Damn my bad then. Ok after spinning this a couple of times I too hear that it's Primo's steez, but it has a little twist of RZA which you can't deny. Afu-Ra, the newest brick in the Gang Starr foundation (or was it the wu fam?) blows up the spot, but then on the other hand who wouldn't with a backdrop like this. But I know that Afu is talented enough to carry a weaker beat as well. His 'Body of The Lifeforce' album that will be out soon on Gee Street will most likely be another sure shot.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Afu-Ra; Gang Starr Foundation||Found: 1|