• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: the_eng610 (Posted: 2/19/2003 7:58:00 PM)
Summary: Light It Up
Comment: It is a spliff smokin reggae revolution song with a bangin Premier produced beat.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Nearly every time Primo gets behind the boards for Afu, he seems to unleash original breaks that are unlike anything he's ever produced. Accompanied by Ky-mani Marley, Afu pledges allegiance to hip-hop over Primo's funky guitar licks. As this is Afu's fourth solid 12", it's good to have his LP here after all the pushed back release dates. "Equality" is further proof that Afu can hold it down with the best of the best on the mic and it serves as a great lead single to The Body of The Life-Force.