• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: truvet (Posted: 11/29/2004 9:35:00 PM)
Summary: Real Hiphop
Comment: Afu-Ra is an original emcee, with his own style. This is a perfect example of real hip hop!!
|Name: Shade (Posted: 11/7/2004 7:01:00 PM)|
Comment: The intro piano loops on this one give way to a boomed out bassline to break your neck. Afu-Ra has been one of my favorite emcees since the prodigious debut on Jeruís debut many years ago. He hasnít looked back since. The title track has a relatively laid-back, sit down and get lifted type of vibe to enjoy. I hadnít heard of Jazz E Cut before listening to his single, but Iíll be sure to check out more of this work.