• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Premier, what have you done? This beat is god-awful! Your signature chop method just doesn’t deliver this time around – and all at the expense of your boy Afu-Ra …the poor fella. I wouldn’t even want to hear J-Live rhyme over that monstrosity, let alone Afu! That sloppy, squeaky mess doesn’t belong anywhere but on the cutting room floor. Yuck! My god, listen to me! The blasphemy! What a sad, sad day this is.
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 7/27/2002 1:41:00 PM)
Summary: Shit Niggah
Comment: Man!! I don't know what fuck the staff is talking about, because this shit is raw!!! The beat is a classic. Afu-Ra rips up the tracks with lyrical targets. Check it out for yourselves.