• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: PAPER CHA$EN (Posted: 3/12/2008 6:42:00 PM; Partial IP: .174.64.56)
Comment: SHADE GAVE A NICE DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE TRACK BUT I LOVE THIS JOINT ESPECIALLY THE SAMPLE AND AFU-RA & ROCYCE MAKE A GREAT COMBO. PLUS THE PRODUCER IS SICK
|Name: Shade (Posted: 3/6/2006 9:13:00 PM)|
Comment: It seemed like a bit of a strange pairing to see Afu-Ra and Royce 5-9 together for a project, but I'll admit it's working. I haven't really heard anything from Joe Roach, but the musical backdrop is appropriate for the song at hand. Sample work is no the most original, but it is solid so don't front on that. I will say that the tempo is a bit slower than I prefer for either emcee, but Royce is strong with his delivery as is Afu and again one cannot front.