BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Ever since he blew threw my city, I've been down with Afu. His rhymes, built with thought and intellect, have always been enticing to someone looking for more than ice and rims. "Scatman" is just pure Afu ripping bar after bar, but the title made me think he was going to scat in a Louie Armstrong type steez. Eric S. hands Afu a nice beat that kicks about as hard as the black belt's rhymes.
Name: dOOMnINJA (Posted: 6/20/2002 4:08:00 PM)
Comment: This track has a snow ball effect. This creation is well balanced with top notch production and lyrics alike. Afu-Ra's lyrical recipe has good flavor.
Name: Manifesting (Posted: 5/23/2002 6:44:00 PM)
Summary: About To Break A Scat...
Comment: Though Mr. Afu-Ra man didn't exactly scat he sure did spit his lyrics in quite a twist. The beat did prove to his fans that he knows how to bring it proper. Highly recommended.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Afu-Ra; Gang Starr Foundation||Found: 1|