• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Is it just me or did anybody else think that Big Daddy Kane was dead? Well sh*t, one of the original pipe-hitters gets up with Afu-Ra to "Stick Up" listeners. The beat has hella shake appeal that is brought to you courtesy of Curt Cazal. Big Daddy and Afu come together in an odd fashion, but the track works like KY Jelly.
Name: D.L.C. (Posted: 6/6/2002 4:10:00 AM)
Comment: I dig this... just on the strength of Kane on it really. He makes the song, yet I'm learning to like Afu's over-agitated flow on this Curt Cazal gem. Has Curt always been this nice on the beats? Where's Q-Ball?