• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: phillyone (Posted: 8/9/2005 12:36:00 AM)
Comment: The beat carries the song.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 7/17/2005 10:37:00 AM)|
Comment: Afu just does his thing yo. The same can be said of Chris Martin aka DJ PíPíPíPíPíPremier. Aight chill. Easier said than done if this track is on the steel platters. A trademark upbeat drum track proceeds to play along with some nice horn and string samples, but itís the chopped up bassline that really shines through. Lyrically, Afu-Ra is definitely among hip-hopís elite lyricistsĖ his distinct flow and deft vocal switchups reinforce this status. Buy this!
Name: the wiz (Posted: 5/28/2005 10:42:00 AM)
Summary: Hip Hop
Comment: Preemo wit' a bangin' beat as usual, and Afu steps to the plate wit bangin lyrics.
Name: DJ Alkemy (Posted: 5/20/2005 8:29:00 PM)
Summary: Business As Usual
Comment: Good lyrics, good beat. Not anything earth shaking but still makes the head nod.