• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: PhobikONE503 (Posted: 1/26/2003 4:05:00 PM)
Summary: Beat Saves The Track.... Get The Instrumental
Comment: AG is not what he was- I can't believe it. This whole track is so close to just being junk, but Cochise barely saved it with an above par beat with nice stabs.
Name: litebrownlady (Posted: 11/17/2002 6:52:00 PM)
Summary: This Way To Main Street
Comment: Ouch! Does A.G. really have anything to say on this track? Seems to me like if he keeps coming up with sh*t like this he'll be going nowhere fast. There's a reason people dig UGHH: for the "soul" purpose that it's different, not mainstream.
|Name: Ash-en-wan (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Perky horns, soul destroying beats. Man, is this really the same A.G associated with the Full Scale E.P? I mean donít get me wrong A.G still reps the Bronx to the fullest, but a Good-fella he ainít no more. Chanting thug this, thug that, stop that man! Swallow yaí pride and take it back to the Soul Clap era. The dirty one needs cleansing on this single.