• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: the illmind junglist (Posted: 4/14/2007 9:25:00 PM)
Comment: I expect more from a Madlib beat, this one doesn't really satisfy my auditory needs. The rappin is kinda just average, nothing that makes u say "damn, that was sick". I'd say push the skip button on this song.
Name: Latesterone (Posted: 3/7/2007 1:28:00 AM)
Summary: Too Sick
Comment: Just like the way the song is makes me relax and blaze a fat spliff.
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/29/2006 6:56:00 PM)
Summary: Madlib Needs To Stop With The Trainwreck Production Style...
Comment: Not only is A.G. average as hell, but lib drops the ball like Aaron brooks. Skip this one like a flat rock!
|Name: Suave (Posted: 11/13/2006 4:56:00 PM)|
Comment: Its fair to say that A.G has come a long way since his debut on Lord Finesse’s classic “Funky Technician,” and its also fair to say that a few heads turned when news spread that one of DITCs finest would be working with Madlib on the lead single of his new LP. That said though, the quality of the production on “Frozen” is unquestionable – even if it isn’t the blunted sh*t yall might have expected when you saw ‘lib on the production credits – and you know A.G always comes nice with the rhymes so...all in all, nice track. recommended.