BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/29/2006 7:57:00 PM)
Summary: Same Old "I'm Too Real" Crap
Comment: He must be too real to make a good song as well.
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 9/19/2006 2:29:00 PM)|
Comment: Dropping the heavy, redundant blahness of the accompanying tracks on this "12, Agallah produces a refreshingly soulful backdrop for this somewhat generic ode to the game. The drums thump hard on this track while the synthy horns mesh nicely with Agallah's slow, pronounced flow. The only real problem with the track rest with the inane sing-song of the barely rhyming chorus. At the end of the day, the individual tracks on this record aren't the problem, that rests more so with Agallah's inability to add anything to the already cluttered rap game. This pretty-girl sampled ode to the rap game has been done before, and though Agallah performs it skillfully, it ain't nothing I haven't heard before.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Agallah 'The Don Bishop'; Ike Eyes||Found: 1|