BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Gem (Posted: 11/19/2008 7:37:00 PM; Partial IP: 149.99.211)
Location: Miami, FL, USA
Comment: Illest producer ever on the beat here.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This song is pretty damn fresh. I haven't been a huge fan of Akbar in the past, but it's hard to front on the quality of this cut. He spits spiritual rhymes about, as the title suggests, the beginning of the universe and also about his evolution in to an MC. This takes place over a typically dope Panik beat, which sports a somewhat Premo-esque soundscape that Panik has become very proficient at creating. Give this record a damn good listening to.