• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Makem (Posted: 1/20/2003 10:32:00 PM)
Summary: Lyrical Spirit...
Comment: I like this shit, clear dope vocals, the beat introduces you to the flow. The beat don't save Akbar though, this man is lyricaly unquestioned..
|Name: DJ Who? (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: So you don't know what hip-hop is? Fret not child, fret not... Ackbar will break it down for y'all. Jun provides a backdrop consisting of some nice pianos and drums in that boom-bap fashion we all know and love. And Ackbar, as the title suggests, kicks some rhymes that will educate those who aren't hip to this. Overall this cut's very solid and very well done. It'll make a nice addition to any crate so take a listen.