• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: smudge (Posted: 4/9/2003 2:39:00 PM)
Summary: The Great
Comment: Aight, first I’m aware that Madlib has already used this sample in “Episodes” on Lootpack’s album but still....DAMN. I really can’t tell you how good this track is and the “Big Bang Boogie” album is on the whole. Go on and give it a listen.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Yaaawwwnnn. I'm sorry; these Akbar tracks just ain't cutting it for me. While this is still far better than your average commercial "rap song" nowadays, it does still have a ways to go in the underground hip-hop world. The delivery sounds too repetitive, with no real topic or meaning in the lyrics, and the beat is all too simple. This track sure isn't going to "Live" very "Long" in my rotation.