• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: PhobikONE503 (Posted: 1/26/2003 4:26:00 PM)
Summary: I Like This Beat As Soon As The Drums Drops....
Comment: This beat is nicely done, but not what I'd expect to hear from Spinna nor hear Akil flow over. Weird sound effects that actually lace the track nice and some odd stabs at odd times, make this a better then just average beat. The hook is a lil' lacking, but oh well. Akil rips the mic nicely, as usual, but not as dope as he could. Although, he picks it up before his verse ends. The last verse is a bit less then expected and not enough to make this an above average lyrical track. -7/10
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: DJ Spinna's beat is a tad better here than on "Hey Luv," but still nothing I'd want to listen to more than once. It's basically on some zone out sh*t, the kind of beat that's good if you just want to sit in a chair, which makes me wonder why the song is called "Stand Up." However ennui truly starts to set in once you've digested one of Akil's verses. I've heard better than this from him and I think it may be time to get back to the lab.