• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 1|
Name: L (Posted: 7/19/2015 2:33:00 PM; Partial IP: 72.173.250)
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Comment: Into the mind expand false enzymes a dying mans crime living to find nothing really shines literally speaking visually creeping slow tickles little brittle homo erectus tex mex dust can u really trust the lush the paint on the brush the color of the blush like rose was a mugger and I still hugged her as my other mother she kept the gun undercover aiming at my head can't blame two for what you said is it why my heart bled faster fire freedom admire bastard heathens they say im cheating beating myself up because I have a crush on something I can't seem to touch