• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: KRUCYPHIX (Posted: 1/30/2008 6:17:00 AM; Partial IP: 11.235.119)
Location: SOUTH AFRICA...UMT 5099
Comment: DOPER THAN DOPE
Name: the wiz (Posted: 8/3/2005 5:05:00 PM)
Summary: Bangin' Beat
Comment: The beat is what made this track. I can't front on the scratchin' in the chourus either. That part was hot. Thumbs up though.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 8/3/2005 4:54:00 PM)|
Comment: Who got that 70s rock style? Right now, it's Akir. The delivery is nice- real aggressive and from the heart. I'd bump this one in the whip for sure. I mean, cruisin on the BQE, doin' 70, and passin' to the left, aight? Akir's got a l'il Nas-esque approach on “Mood Music,” so you know it'll keep you in a good mood. The chorus is my style, with some well-chosen and very well executed cuts from the familiar NY hip-hop archives all layered with precision. I'm really feelin' the drums too. Good mixtape material or for your iPod.