• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Young Star 2k1 (Posted: 12/12/2008 3:29:00 AM; Partial IP: 29.224.101)
Location: Queens, NY
Comment: This song is real hip-hop. The beat is crazy and the lyrics are on point. Tech is his usually dope self, and Akir is iller than I ever thought. Peep 'Politricks' also. P-eace.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 8/10/2005 3:43:00 PM)|
Comment: The East Coast socially-relevant label Viper records unleash a new MC to the masses in the form of Akir. Trading kinetic verses with labelmate Immortal Technique, Akir shows and proves he can assault the corrupt and tyrannical forces that be. The beat drops it heavy, and the scratches add friction to the vibrant production. For those missing the revolutionary movement of hip-hop during the late 80ís and early 90ís, itís not too late to wake up and witness Akir and Immortal Technique rise up to the peopleís consciousness. Cop this!