• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 9|
Name: Y3S (Posted: 4/28/2008 12:53:00 PM; Partial IP: 119.24.193)
Comment: Ill. LB and Arko and one of the best beatsive heard in a while out of 9th.
Name: H.E.A.T.H. (Posted: 4/12/2008 10:19:00 AM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Location: Brazil - Rio de Janeiro
Comment: For me this track is the first place of the week...
Name: knottyx (Posted: 3/22/2008 9:29:00 PM; Partial IP: 229.90.162)
Location: atlana ga clayton county
Comment: Incredible. Those three emecess are great. The track was dope and the lyrics and content were impeccable. That's what I called real hip hop.
Name: Gooch (Posted: 3/20/2008 12:05:00 PM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Name: QBN (Posted: 3/10/2008 3:47:00 PM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Location: Sin City
Comment: K-Dizawg... wow?!?!?! 9th no good?!?!?!?! How dare you?!?!?! Decent song LB and 9th need to reconnect.... one
Name: Grover Cleveland (Posted: 3/9/2008 4:28:00 PM; Partial IP: .42.150.65)
Location: Ann Arbor
Comment: This is what I'm talkin about.
Name: only white Jackson (Posted: 3/3/2008 10:01:00 AM; Partial IP: .67.117.50)
Comment: wow dude, granted this aint 9th's best but that doesnt mean he's isnt any good
Name: K-Dizawg (Posted: 3/2/2008 11:52:00 PM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Comment: No good, in my opinion. 9th is no good in my opinion.
Name: Blaiz (Posted: 3/2/2008 3:18:00 PM; Partial IP: .46.20.220)
Location: Van City, Canada
Comment: This is sick... 9th and LB still makn magic.. don't stop