• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: When the Detonator Crew gets up, you know ish is gonna blow up Mafia steelo. The main question is who will slam the track more vehemently: Ak, Chan, C-Rayz, or freestyle pimp Breez Evaflowin? Each MC recognizes their own strengths on this cut as they all bring it in normal fashion. The verbal champ here has to be Breez, but Ak and Chan are able to keep up. Rayz is tight too, but I still can't get past his voice. This is a bouncy cut that will make any record bag explode.
Name: StreetBalla4life (Posted: 7/29/2002 7:24:00 PM)
Summary: Production Is Off The Hook
Comment: The lyricists on this track are hot as hell (except C-Rayz). The beat is one of the tightest I heard.
Name: Premier45 (Posted: 3/28/2002 2:02:00 AM)
Summary: Fab 3 Minus C-Rayz
Comment: This joint is tight and is my personal favorite on the Detonator Records Volume 1 compilation. Breez, Akrobatik, and Chan come off very nice but when C-Rayz comes in the track kinda takes a dive. His voice is just too damn annoying.
Name: DJay-C (Posted: 3/19/2002 1:54:00 AM)
Summary: Fab 4
Comment: The Detonator Records crew is def. a dangerous crew. They are not as scary as Weathermen, but up there. Surprisingly, Breez comes off the nicest, I would've thought Akro prior to listening but proved wrong. The Detonator compilation album is a must have for underground DJ's.
Line of the song: "Over your head like Vince Carter in the Olympics."