BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: eastsideresider (Posted: 3/17/2003 2:36:00 PM)
Comment: This is the definition of dope underground hip hop. Akro's skills are amazing, he's bringing "true talent instead of acting like Victoria Principle". Definitely cop Akrobatik's EP, entitled simply "The EP" if you want some real hip hop.
|Name: Shambhala (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Now this is what I expect from the man who brought us "Ruff Enuff" and "Woman." The beat is clean as f*ck, with some great samples and an overall feel that will get your head nodding with the quickness. It's perfect for Akro's style, and he obviously knows this too, considering that he rips the beat up. I really don't have too much else to say about this track, but it's definitely the best thing I've heard from Akro since his first single. Big ups and much respect. Oh yeah, mad shoutouts to A-Star over at Detonator Records.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Akrobatik; Perceptionists||Found: 3|