BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/29/2006 8:05:00 PM)
Summary: Simple But Ill
Comment: This beat is tough, and Lif always seems to make Akro step up. A winner.
|Name: The Boy Wonder (Posted: 11/13/2006 4:56:00 PM)|
Comment: Xzibit-like flow aside, Akrobatik has a flow on the track that grabs the listener attention and forces them to tune in. Partnered with Mr. Lif's distinct voice and confident delivery, the flows on ‘Beast Mode' carry the track a lot further than the beat itself, which sounds like a poor man's version of ‘Grindin.' With the verse sounding like a cipher between seasoned veterans, the hook takes away slightly from the vocals in that it wants to make this a bug out track, but doesn't quite get over the hump
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Akrobatik; Perceptionists; Mr. Lif; Perceptionists||Found: 9|