• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: womblini (Posted: 8/24/2008 7:08:00 PM; Partial IP: .38.25.130)
Comment: Dilla iz illa than dem all handz down he's the best thing from the sign of aqaurius
Name: Richard C. Dunlap 111 (Posted: 4/27/2008 2:53:00 AM; Partial IP: .48.27.218)
Location: Troy, North Carolina
Comment: you this rich from nc.. this beat is off the chain.. soon as I heard it, I started freestyling..
Name: THA LYRICIST (Posted: 4/24/2008 10:46:00 PM; Partial IP: .1.122.164)
Location: CHI TWN
Comment: DILLA DIS SHIT IZ MAD WICKED IM KICKIN CRAZY VERSES ON IT RIGHT NOW
Name: sammyblaze (Posted: 4/22/2008 11:09:00 AM; Partial IP: 04.128.101)
Location: Dar es salaam,Tanzania,East af
Comment: thst tight beat...big j dilla
Name: Quest (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 3/30/2008 1:23:00 PM; Partial IP: 216.184.53)
Location: UGHH World HQ - Boston, MA
Comment: Ohhhh lawd!!! This instrumental is f*cking bangin'. Jeez man, Dilla got this one correct. I can listen to this shit all day. The version with the vocals is just as tight. One of the best instrumentals in this update.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Akrobatik; Perceptionists; Talib Kweli; Black Star + Reflection Eternal||Found: 31|