• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: Prophets Stories (Posted: 2/27/2003 7:58:00 PM)
Summary: Dope As Fu*k
Comment: Definitely a dope ass song, can't wait for the full album.
Name: Tomik (Posted: 2/19/2003 9:10:00 PM)
Summary: We Are All Hypocrites
Comment: Akrobatik is not to go bananas over and the song was average.
Name: robnice (Posted: 2/19/2003 1:42:00 PM)
Summary: Ak Is Holdin It Down!
Comment: Just some more quality sh*t from Akro! I can't wait for the Preceptionists project.
Name: sunview (Posted: 2/12/2003 2:46:00 PM)
Summary: Its Funny Coz Its True...
Comment: I'm a hypocrite just like you! I wasn't big on the beat at first but its really grown on me. The lyrics and concept are both amusing and entertaining. Very good track right here.
Name: presto (Posted: 2/11/2003 10:33:00 PM)
Summary: Very Dope
Comment: Yes, this sh*t is bananas! Original concepts are hard to find as of lately. Ak is very original and it reminds me of "Internet MC's," which was also bananas.
Name: offensive butt vapors (Posted: 2/6/2003 2:55:00 PM)
Summary: This Sh*ts Bananas!
Comment: Yo, I haven't even heard this sh*t yet but my boy said it was straight bananas, kid. My boy is usually on point so buy that junk, ya heard?
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 2/6/2003 11:45:00 AM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: As of late I've really been feeling the jumping production of Fakts One as he's helped to make Beantown emcees shine. This time he teams up with another Boston artist, Akrobatik, an emcee who needs little help. Ak takes a couple minutes to dissimilate the "Hypocrite" on this diss-track. He gets to the point with laconic flows about people who say one thing and do another. He takes the whole concept of the battle track, tweaks it, and just calls out hypocrisy. This track is nice but it isn't anything to go bananas over.