BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 8|
Name: Pirnce (Posted: 4/7/2008 2:01:00 AM; Partial IP: 249.75.254)
Location: London ON
Comment: not representative of AK
Name: mikey (Posted: 3/20/2008 12:03:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Comment: its kinda wild and all over the place
Name: dont worry about it (Posted: 3/10/2008 1:30:00 AM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Location: milwaukee, wi
Comment: it's aight should of put more creativity on the hook and came up with tighter ryhmes
Name: JF nicee (Posted: 3/9/2008 8:42:00 PM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Comment: This guy is whackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sounds like a fake ass Xibit
Get at me boiiiiiii
Name: Grover Cleveland (Posted: 3/9/2008 4:25:00 PM; Partial IP: .42.150.65)
Location: Ann Arbor
Comment: I agree with everybody else so far. One of the weaker songs on an otherwise good album. Not representative of some of the other dope ish like the tracks with Kweli and Little Brother and "Front Steps II".
Name: JEAN GONZALEZ (Posted: 3/6/2008 12:39:00 PM; Partial IP: 16.160.154)
Location: HEMET, CA.
Comment: MY SPEAKERS WASEN'T FEELING IT!!!
Name: Ritchie Larges (Posted: 3/2/2008 8:02:00 PM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Comment: Good rapping, but the beat does not go too well.
Name: chefczyk (Posted: 3/2/2008 10:56:00 AM; Partial IP: 53.216.206)
Location: Hampton, USA
Comment: Coming from a big Akro fan, the beat doesnt hit, the rhymes are weak.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Akrobatik; Perceptionists; Bumpy Knuckles (aka Freddie Foxxx||Found: 3|