• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: by (Posted: 2/19/2004 9:22:00 PM)
Summary: Akrobatik Is One The Best Out Boston
Comment: The lyrics are nice and so is the beat. Akrobatik rips.
Name: sunview (Posted: 2/15/2003 11:23:00 AM)
Summary: "on The Mic In Real Life Ya Ass'll Get Sniped!"
Comment: Internet emcees everywhere back up and take a listen to reality. This is a direct kick with an iron boot into every internet emcees balls. The simple beat works perfect, pure head nodding production. Akro rips it up as always; a great track.
|Name: mikeill (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: This song is hot to death. Especially in this Internet “enhanced” Hip-Hop age, this was needed to rep real Hip-Hop. Ak comes with a simplistic beat (that he produced) and flow, that is both very effective to get your head nodding plus proving his point. Akrobatik in true underground fashion performs the hook with his vocal cuts. Every line in the song seems well thought as well as being hilariously witty. There aren’t any filler lines. I love when a song means something and it isn’t just silly bullsh*t. I mean we all have seen these “Internet Emcees” in the chat rooms and message boards so it’s about time a “real emcee” comes to bat. Remember “Heads without computers know what’s up with Akrobatik.”
Name: wisereborn (Posted: 8/18/2002 11:43:00 PM)
Summary: Internet Mc's Heed His Advice...
Comment: Akrobatik hits internet MC's in the head with this one. Every time I'm in a chat room and see someone type in all caps "WHO WANNA BATTLE" this catchy beat enters my head.