• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 6/29/2003 6:40:00 PM)|
Comment: Hmmmmm. I'm really feelin' this song. Akro is just reflecting on a time when "we were great/before the self hate." Although I'm a white boy this track is still reachable in its meaning. This has been done many times before, however, Akro knows how to handle this topic in a way that all can relate to. Many quotable lines can be taken from this song. Definitely peep this.
Name: mecbar (Posted: 6/29/2003 11:51:00 AM)
Summary: What Can You Say
Comment: Ak is hip-hop. 10 years ago this joint would have blown up but nowadays heads will probably just overlook this standout track.
Name: magnetox18 (Posted: 6/25/2003 8:09:00 AM)
Comment: I thought this song was going to be bull but it turned out to be the best song on the album “Balance.”
Name: Shep (Posted: 6/19/2003 11:00:00 PM)
Summary: On The Map
Comment: Akrobatik, with the LP “Balance” and this track in particular, finally made it to the top of the college charts. This is just one of many on the album list that is worth listening to. Fair to say that in both production and lyrics, Ak and company got the job done.