• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/1/2003 2:14:00 PM)
Comment: Like you all have said, it's good that Akrobatik gives respect to DJ's and all that. I can't say im a big fan of Akro but he comes ok here I suppose, plus the beat is quite catchy (but also horrendously annoying at the same time). Average.
Name: CanvasPoetic (Posted: 2/18/2003 1:29:00 AM)
Summary: Not To Bad, Cool For The Dj's To Get Theirs
Comment: Not much to say. It's cool to have the DJ's -the backbone of hip-hop- to get props and sh*t
Name: lank_link (Posted: 2/13/2003 2:21:00 PM)
Summary: Old Concept, Good Song
Comment: The Liks did it ( J-Ro verse), Dilated did it and now Akrobatik. Still, he comes off nice and pays respect. Bump this!
Name: Dirty Pee (Posted: 2/9/2003 2:35:00 AM)
Summary: Workable With Props Due.
Comment: A real emcee holdin' it down for djs and pioneers. All real heads need to at least listen and appreciate where this cat is hittin' at.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 2/6/2003 11:45:00 AM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Akrobatik and Fakts One team up once again to produce a track "Strictly for the DJ's." This track alone makes this 12" a total piece of sweetness for any deejay. This cut joins with the mass of cuts that are dedicated to the backbone, the turntablist, the mother f*ckin' DJ. Fakts's production is sickly and his cuts and just what the track need when you‘re giving some love up to the music men. His production is on some other ish and Ak's verses would make any DJ proud. He gives love to all the deejays, from the old heads to the young. Yeah, Ak just punishes this.