• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: The beat by Dream Team is a lot better on this side. On "Gangsta Boogie" it feels original, and I donīt come to think of any other producer like I did on side A. Dream Team blends many different layers, among those a very famous break, but it still feels fresh. Ali, however, sounds like Big L minus the great punchlines. The hook is okay, and now Iīm being nice. But the production is strong enough to make this a song a winner. It should work well at the clubs.
Name: abstraktzor (Posted: 6/2/2002 2:41:00 AM)
Comment: I really like the sample on this one. Beat is dope and original. Straight lyrics.
Name: caloric718 (Posted: 4/5/2002 11:36:00 PM)
Summary: He Is Versitile
Comment: He don't spit about the same things. He can switch his style. He's not a commercial rappa. This kid kept it real on this track.
Name: SolomonGrundy (Posted: 3/25/2002 2:34:00 PM)
Summary: Not As Tight As The A Side
Comment: It just don't move me. Maybe a remix will fix this.
Name: street smartz (Posted: 3/19/2002 10:32:00 PM)
Comment: Yo, Ali Vegas has never had an off joint. His album was HOT. Every single he dropped been hot and he will forever be the king of NYC Underground.
Name: PMello88 (Posted: 3/16/2002 2:25:00 PM)
Summary: It Is Official
Comment: Lyrics are sharp with a very decent beat.
Name: Mike Tossem (Posted: 3/15/2002 11:20:00 AM)
Summary: Ali Vegas Is Seriously Sik
Comment: He has to keep droppin' records.