• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: profadeq (Posted: 12/23/2002 5:38:00 AM)
Summary: Decent But Excellent Considering It's Vegas
Comment: Probably the best lyrics I ever heard from Vegas, but the jackin-for-beats sh*t is getting annoying and Vegas needs to stop and show some ORIGINAL material that move people. Not everyone can rock over a big beat and he's not one of them either. His lyrics where better than regular on this so I give it a 6.
Name: War Hungry Extremist (Posted: 12/15/2002 7:32:00 PM)
Comment: Vegas is hot! His lyrics are clever and witty- ALI is on point!
|Name: Knowledge (Posted: 12/5/2002 11:24:00 AM)|
Comment: Here Vegas jacks classic beats to hold your attention- it gets old very quickly. It's finally the last straw when this cat has the audacity to try and rock Biggie's "Ten Crack Commandments" and fails miserably. No one likes a thief, although lyrically this is probably the best of the three tracks featured on his new 12" vinyl.
Name: PhobikONE503 (Posted: 11/19/2002 2:18:00 AM)
Summary: Umm What Freestyle?
Comment: Okay, so if this is freestyled, then the cat writes worse then he freestyles. Just my opinion cuz I honestly don't buy it as a freestyle. I like the beat switchin' but not all the beats were tight. Again, this cat is only okay.
Name: Willimaze (Posted: 11/16/2002 3:34:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Freestyle
Comment: I like the old school touch; he chose some classic beats to spit on.