• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: trainallmighty (Posted: 1/13/2004 3:35:00 AM)
Comment: These cats are just dope. Fresh beat, sick lyrics, what else can you ask for? But there is one thing, I can't really understand the statement about M & M.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Joined by All Natural affiliates All Star and Iomos Maraud, Capital D breaks down the elements of style. Cap D emphasizes these elements best with simple lines like: "Sometimes I brag, sometimes I boast, but I never smoke a bag and I do not toast." It's also good to hear Tone B Nimble get behind the boards for his All Natural family. There's no denying that with the help of the Molemen and a few others, All Natural has produced some underground classics. I always enjoy it though when a group's DJ can show versatility as Tone is now doing.