• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Remixes are infamous for being labeled as poor reinterpretations of otherwise good tracks, but the remix of All Natural's "Queens Get The Money" adds an interesting change of mood to the original track. The production here is more upbeat and lacks the darkness of the piano-fueled original. No, the song's not a tribute to the city, but rather a tribute to all the "queens" out there who will "get the money [while] broads get the boot." The rhymes about women respecting and staying true to themselves are nice, and the mellow production is flows quite well and should have heads nodded instantaneously. The scratches are also very welcome. All Natural fans should give this a spin, and it's worth a peep from those new to the group.
Name: birdee (Posted: 4/22/2002 11:49:00 AM)
Comment: This track is just simply marvelous. Mad props to All Natural. This the type of laid-back production where you just throw on the track, close your eyes and escape reality. Definitely one to add to the crate.
Name: stoge (Posted: 4/15/2002 12:47:00 PM)
Summary: Baby I Am Impressed!
Comment: Phat song... the hook is off the hook.
Name: TobyFloors (Posted: 4/9/2002 1:32:00 AM)
Summary: Just Doing They Thang
Comment: I am feeling the track they laid down, I loved the lyrics too. All natural just put it down on this remix. Remixes are supposed to be better than the original, and these brothers accomplished that.