• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 2/2/2005 12:19:00 PM)|
Comment: This b-side is more on the darker tip, with producer Stoney Rock supplying Capital D with some cool sonic effects that come off like some Nintendo 16-bit video game. Cap D slows his pace this time, and lyrically stays on point. More of a “big-ups to your side of town” song, this proves that All Natural can bring it back to the streets as well as keeping it fresh. Many others try this cliché to earn respect amongst their neighbors down the street, but All Natural hold it down on another level of representing. Peep this record!
Name: djplanet (Posted: 1/26/2005 2:40:00 AM)
Summary: All Natural's Stoney Rock 12"
Comment: I love Capital D for his rhyme delivery and story telling abilities. That's really rare these days. And the production for the All Natural Crew is usually top notch too. Check out the crisp drums, tumbling bass line, and organ on this one. Nice!