BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Corbet (Posted: 1/27/2007 4:10:00 PM)|
Comment: This beat is really funky. My head was bobbin' almost instantly. I know some of you are going to come after Aloe Blacc and say this song is too soft, but come on. Those of you who get behind artists such as Little Brother, the Spooks, Ohmega Watts and old De La will definitely get behind this one. Aloe Blacc is a crazy talent and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he started to garner some serious attention. Definitely worth multiple listens.
Name: TazZ_626 (Posted: 1/15/2007 2:50:00 PM)
Summary: Funky, Peace To The World.
Comment: Not My Style, Too Soft.
Name: Pele won (Posted: 1/7/2007 8:42:00 PM)
Summary: Beat Is Fonky... That's It
Comment: This beat is slick as rick in a vat of baby oil with a porno chick. Too bad the MC aint.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Aloe Blacc||Found: 7|