• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: George Dussault hooks Clokworx emcee AmsUno up with a beat that just rolls along. Dussault drops a cut similar to the production of Celph-Titled, so if you're into that steez, than cop this. The Texas emcee drops sarcastic rhymes that not only make you think, but also bump to move heads. "Brimstone & Fire" is nice, so roll your pennies and buy this.
Name: MK3 (Posted: 4/10/2002 7:36:00 PM)
Summary: Does Anybody Rhyme With Rhythm Anymore?
Comment: He's talking about spittin' brimstone & fire? C'monů that spoken word style/Eminem groupie type rhymin' died a year ago. The beats okay, but the drums sound like a casio keyboard from 88'. This kid's spittin' wet charcoal with frozen lighter fluid and two sticks rubbin' against each other.