• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/2/2003 8:19:00 AM)
Summary: Thunderous Beat!
Comment: This beat is excellent, as soon as it begins it feels like being punched in the face, as it grabs your attention right from the off (although it may be abit long for what it is). All of the mc's come correct (although there is the odd occasion of a flow going out of time with the beat). So yeah I enjoyed it, listen now!
|Name: P.hd (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: The name of this crew suggests that the Ancients might pertain to times long past, that they’re old and venerable – or at the very least, belong to a Very Old School. Thankfully, NY2K is not covered in cobwebs and it won’t waste away as you listen to. In fact, it welcomes the new millenium by wasting no time in making its presence felt – thunderous beats even threaten to undermine prodigious rhymes. The raps hold their own by streaking across the track like lightning bolts lighting up a night sky.