• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: DJPT (Posted: 7/12/2007 10:31:00 AM)
Summary: Moses Really Smells Like Poo-Poo?
Comment: Wait, what? It sounds like he says Moses smells like poo-poo. You shouldn't even be saying poo-poo in the first place. And The lyrics suck. But the beats GREAT!!!
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 6/18/2007 9:58:00 PM)|
Comment: ‘Roses’ was always one of the weaker tracks, in this writer’s opinion, on Andre 3000’s The Love Below. The lyrics were weak, and Andre’s vocals grated after one verse of ‘poo-poo’ talk. Throw hot producer Kero One on the track though and magic happens. Using a multi-layered, sort-of 80s neo-soul synth-beat, Kero One forces Andre’s vocals to the background, easing up on his assault only to allow Big Boi’s monotone flow (the best part of the original song) creep in. It’s still not a great song, but it is certainly a lot better.
Name: Pele won (Posted: 6/5/2007 3:39:00 AM)
Summary: Waste Of A Perfectly Good Beat.
Comment: I never was a fan of this song. In any format, fashion, or remix. Cmon... smell like poo poo? Word Andre? Wow... Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
Name: NDLindrup (Posted: 5/30/2007 9:51:00 PM)
Summary: Kero = One Of A Kind
Comment: I'm not a big fan of this song at all. But Kero on this track makes it hot.