• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: uber-pimp (Posted: 11/14/2004 12:00:00 PM)
Comment: Not wack, but pretty annoying. This guy's rappin fast and all but he's not really that interesting to listen to.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 9/20/2004 9:10:00 PM)|
Comment: My Man Anger brings the straight up party track to the table. Anger's rapid-fire flow is blazing. Emcees take notes, because the rhymes are battle-oriented without getting caught up in the over-technical bullsh*t. Up-and-coming producers take note, while Beat Architect employs the nice drum programming and crisp samples to create a dope, old-school feel. B-Boy sh*t. Definitely cop this one!