BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: by (Posted: 2/19/2004 9:48:00 PM)
Summary: The Beat Is Nice
Comment: Old school Hip-hop, new school Hip-hop thats it.
Name: J6N (Posted: 11/13/2003 5:19:00 PM)
Summary: Keeps You Listening.
Comment: I've never heard of Anonms Emcee or DJ Journee before, but I will remember the name after this. The beat is expertly put together and it really keeps you listening (it's almost hypnotic). Anonms is also interesting on the mic, so from now on im going to look out for his sh*t.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 11/3/2003 6:30:00 PM)|
Comment: I honestly haven't heard of this guy, but he puts forth a strong single here- a good mixshow joint. Journee's beat uses a classic break to keep your head nodding while Anonms's vocal has an old-skool, Rakim-sounding tone quality. Listen to the track and hear for yourself.