• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: arcanum_kat (Posted: 4/4/2005 1:17:00 PM)
Comment: Good lord. I love this track! I heard the instrumental this morning on the radio, and I was like WTF!!! It was so overwhelming then I heard this half, and was in a state of pure shock I mean sheís good but I'd love to just drop the instrumental on some heads. This ainít because the other cats up there said something about it thatís just my opinion.
Name: preston maddox III (Posted: 11/20/2003 2:16:00 AM)
Summary: Phayde Is As Right As She Is Beautiful!
Comment: Celph Pacino drops another gem with this one. The hook sounds like Portishead or some sh*t. Phayde was absolutely right, though, just like she's absoluely gorgeous, the hook definitely outshines the lyrics. I took her advice and listened closely, and she does drop some science, but she also sounds a little like mystic to me. Hell, cop this for the instrumental, if nothin else.
Name: TGODD (Posted: 9/17/2003 12:59:00 AM)
Summary: The Hook Outshines Apani B. Fly Emcee?
Comment: No wa!. I think we're gonna have to agree to disagree. But anyway, classic track, I'm runniní on e right now, so just check it and stop being a conservative beeyotch readin reviews before you check a song. If you'd clicked the link instead of reading these reviews you'd know if you liked it by now man. Are you gonna stop readin this or not?!
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This hook is amazing I can guarantee you'll be humming it for the rest of the day. The only problem is that it might be too catchy. While Apani is an ill lyricist who intertwines substance with dope rhymes, this hook just seems to slightly overpower her. However, those who take the time to listen carefully and analyze her lyrics will truly be able to appreciate this track. Nonetheless, it's worth a listen.