• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: thisisofficial (Posted: 6/13/2003 4:41:00 PM)
Summary: Very Average Song
Comment: I think lyrics are average as hell too!
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Did I just hear what I think I heard? “I Travel through New York in airports / Throw the weed up in my cast / through customs on mushrooms…” If not, please intervene and rid me of my ignorance. But if this is the case, I think I have a new favorite joint for this review period. Also entertaining are the allusions to GI JOE, including casual references to Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. And while we’re on the topic of namedropping lets not forget, the long overdue shout to the Thunder Cats. This crew definitely realizes how far a little nostalgia can go. Another strength can be found in the track’s instrumental, which kept me tuned in throughout the entire duration. So, in conclusion, I leave you with four words: just go buy it.