• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Intriguer (Posted: 9/7/2005 3:42:00 PM)
Summary: As Usual..
Comment: Another Apani moment. Tight track! Enjoy!
Name: leftyflowmez (Posted: 2/3/2004 4:39:00 PM)
Summary: Just Listen
Comment: Apani is always droppin the illest tracks. Rockin over this Nujabes beat is a perfect example, just listen!
Name: mecbar (Posted: 1/18/2004 12:00:00 PM)
Summary: I Love This
Comment: Sometimes some joints just have that vibe and "Laws" by Apani has that vibe where the beat complements her rhymes resulting in great release for her.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 11/3/2003 6:30:00 PM)|
Comment: The "Fly Emcee" is back to break down the "Laws." A lovely chopped sample opens the track and Apani kicks knowledge . She has a great voice and this recording captures it well. Nujabes' production evokes reminiscence of the mid-90's- a great time in hip-hop. There's a timeless quality to it. I like just about everything she's been on. No joke. Apani is constantly positive and gets great producers. You can't go wrong with this, so pick it up.